Why is it so important?
- When Inventories are high and the competition is fierce it helps you stand out in the crowd
- Buyers are constantly looking, they expect to be impressed
- If the market is saturated, alternative listings draw attention away from yours
- Agents have to market better than ever to be successful and competitive.
- With For Sale by Owners are on the MLS you don’t want to look like you’re penny pinching.
- Would you want your biggest investment marketed with a cellphone or low quality snapshots? Your sellers don’t either
Unprofessional photos can be costing you thousands in referrals, repeat customers and negotiations with comparable listings. Clients are expecting you to pull out all the stops and professionally marketing their home is #1
Quote from my client “Realtors who choose not to hire a professional photographer, are doing a disservice to their clients. When I’m in a listing presentation I use you as a tool! I tell them I bring in my photographer to market their home! My clients love it!”
Leave a Comment